COVID-19 Clinic Status:
During the COVID-19 pandemic, VFRC clinics have adjusted their schedules and services. Please call the clinic nearest to you to learn how they may best serve your needs.
Director: William Seitz
Phone: (802) 847-6984
Community Health Improvement
128 Lakeside Avenue, Suite 106
Burlington, VT 05401
The Health Assistance Program is open Monday – Friday from 8:00am – 4:30pm, available by phone only.
- Screening for eligibility and financial assistance
- Assistance with enrollment in State and Federal programs
- Connection to hospital programs that provide health care at a reduced cost or free
- Providing resources to help pay for medications and/or medical supplies
- Connection to additional community resources and health information
About Your Privacy:
Vermont’s Free & Referral Clinics’ (VFRC’s) member clinics are dedicated to patient confidentiality. If you need assistance with healthcare issues, please call for an appointment. For your protection, PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL US WITH CLINICAL CONCERNS.
Clinic Related News – Health Assistance Program at the UVM Medical Center
Jessica* recently came to Vermont with her child to escape domestic violence in a different state. Their first essential need…